All sessions will be virtual.
An initial, in-depth nutrition assessment will be completed at your first nutrition session, lasting about an hour. The purpose of this initial assessment is to collect pertinent medical information and to identify your treatment goals.Follow-up sessions, lasting about 30-45 minutes, will be scheduled to discuss and sustain individual progress. Some topics that may be discussed are meal planning, identifying hunger and fullness cues, decreasing disordered behavior-use, discussing nutrition myths, normalizing eating, and more.
It is important to remember that recovery is a journey and it won’t be enough to do the assessment and not continue to follow-up. You will start following-up weekly, then may decrease to every other week, then to once a month depending on your progress.
- Initial Assessment: 60 minutes
- Follow-up Sessions: 30-45 minutes
It is important that when you are working with The Celestial Life, that you also have a therapist and psychiatrist that you are working with. If you do not have a team, we will work together to find you one.
Cost and Payment
At this time, I am unfortunately not accepting insurance. At your initial session, a credit or debit card will be charged and kept on file for future sessions. A sliding scale is available for those with financial need. A detailed receipt can be requested for possible reimbursement from your insurance company.
- Initial 1-hour Nutrition Assessment: $200
- 30-45-minute follow-up: $80
Packages: Packages include unlimited support via email and restaurant outings once monthly. (Note: Due to Covid-19, we are not currently offering restaurant outings.)
- 6-month package with follow-up sessions once weekly: $2000
- 6-month package with follow-up sessions every other week: $1000
- 6-month package with follow-up sessions once a month: $500
- 1-month package with follow-up sessions once weekly: $350
- 1-month package with follow-up sessions every other week: $200