Football season is here and it’s almost time for the top two teams to compete in the Super Bowl! What better way to watch a football game with all your friends than with chicken wings? My honey sesame wing recipe is good enough to take your focus off the game for a couple of seconds to tell your friends just how good they really are.
I love making these wings because I am all about easy recipes and this recipe is as easy as they get! I know on game day you’re especially busy and you don’t have time to be in the kitchen fumbling around looking for equipment. SO you can make this entire recipe with just ONE measurement: the tablespoon! Yes! As long as you can find your tablespoon measurement, you’re golden.
Try out my wing recipe and let me know what you think! Which team do you hope will win Super Bowl 2017?
- 4 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together the corn starch, salt, and pepper. Pat your wings dry with a paper towel. The drier your wings, the crispier they'll get!
- Coat your wings in the corn starch mixture. Place them on a rack that is over a baking sheet. This also helps your wings to get crispier by elevating them so they are not sitting in their juices.
- Place the wings into the oven and turn every 20 minutes until they are cooked.
- While the wings are in the oven, combine the honey, sesame oil, sriracha, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
- Take the wings out of the oven, toss in the sauce, and enjoy!